- Increase operating efficiency up to 45 percent with standard Cat technologies that lower operator fatigue and operating costs, including fuel consumption and daily maintenance.
- Get up to 10 percent higher fuel efficiency – more work per unit of fuel – than the Cat 349F excavator.
- The C13 engine can run on biodiesel up to B20 and meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, Japan 2014, and Korea Tier 4 Final emission standards.
- Match the excavator to the job with three power modes – Power, Smart, and Eco. Smart mode automatically matches engine and hydraulic power to digging conditions, providing max power when needed and reducing power when it isn’t to help save fuel.
- The new high-efficiency hydraulic fan cools the engine on demand to help reduce fuel consumption; available reverse function makes it easy to keep cores clean.
- New self-sharpening Advansys™ bucket tips increase production and lower costs.
- Auxiliary hydraulic options give you the versatility to use a wide range of Cat attachments.
- Don’t let the temperature stop you from working. This excavator has a high-ambient capability of 52° C (125° F) and cold start capability of –18° C (0° F).